40yo artist, poet, musician, and an all-around creative guy who lives in Santa Fe, NM and for the first time in his life, realizes how much potential he has to offer the world. A lover of all things creative and dynamic, from which he garners his greatest strength.
By day, a retired IT Navy Chief Petty Officer with art, technology, and music on the brain. By night, a cool and collected poet who loves the nature of how and why solemn experiences inspire people to do awesome things with their lives. His life is filled with contradictions, facts and figures, and a gracious sense of humor. Don’t believe the hype when it comes to anything else that describes him. He is by far the most unconditioned guy you will ever meet.
M.C. Davis continues to make his life a journey and throughout his friendships, loves, and pastimes, he has gained an infinite amount of humility and respect for those who share their lives unconditionally and without reservation.
15 Things You Should Know About M.C. Davis:
1. I love music
2. I love to run long distances
3. I think the best part about love is the fact that one can
4. I have a dog named Sammy who is more human than I am at times
5. I am becoming addicted to blogging
6. I have great friends
7. I live in a safe neighborhood where neighbors share keys and lives
8. I am a retired IT United States Navy Chief.
9. I love to hear lyrics and write poetry
10. I have a wonderful relationship that understands no barriers
11. I am African American and proud of that fact
12. I am the only child
13. The other side of my brain is an IT network engineer
14. I live in Washington, DC and haven’t thought twice about it
15. I am alive, happy, and waiting for more
M.C. Davis’ approach to life is simple: pay it forward when no one thinks you should.
Please post comments and enjoy the blog but first, enjoy yourself because you are truly a beautiful and spectacular human being.