So, I’ve learned a few things in the last few days.
1. Don’t do anything that you don’t want Twittered, Facebooked, MySpaced, or double-checked by the FBI. Unless you think it’ll help you get a spot on the "Most Outrageous Stupid People Doing Stupid Things On Video" award.
2. Don’t let your fantasies become reality too quickly because in that small opportunity, you might revert back to being who you really are. Which…isn’t always a back thing.
3. Let yourself find yourself once in a while. In this, we learn how the lessons of the old become the lessons of the new. They are, if anything, one in the same right?
4. Work when you are dead and live while you are alive. Heck, the real work begins when you agree that it has to.
5. Adopt a person in your life whose sole responsibility is to keep you from falling, lying yourself, and pretending to be someone you’re not.
Now that we are closing out this year and beginning the new year, I’m inspired to keep the pace of ‘good tidings and goodwill to men’ and if anything, prove to the world that it doesn’t have to be Christmas to create the joy that the commercialism around Christmas attempts to produce every year.
Happy New Year folks and don’t be afraid to ask yourself, "What next?"